Saturday, September 28, 2013

"The greatest strength and wealth is self control." Pythagoras

                                 eye eye eye eye

ever get the feeling that you might be attracting too
much attention
well duh
even in the depths of the temperate rain forest
the pimps and the punks abound
there are way too many folks who are either
pimping for the cops
or being punks for the crooks
a whole generation has taken up a
world view which makes them
black
white
blue
green
one
three
seven
dog
cat
eagle
etc etc etc

so even as we speak
i wonder to what extent my
intellectual property
as i stop to pull out my memory card
is being pilfered

recently i spent some time writing
in the luxury of my folding chair
at the end of a logging road
several essays which i had hoped
to hoped to send into the blogggg-o-spere
but by the time i had reached an online terminal
folks were approaching me and quoting
my notebooks back to me
holy macaroni
now who would be so evil as to
steal my writing right out of my notebooks
apparently lots of folks
that is the shape of the world we live in i am afraid
pimps and punks
and a few
a very view righteous folks

No comments:

Post a Comment