Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"The more we know of history..."

                                          copyright
my new girlfriend

oh  i guess you are wondering how an
old short poor guy like me gets a
homminid hottie like this
well she saw me rummaging through the
dumpster and recognized my excellent
hunter gatherer skills

i have spent some time recently working
as an extra on a movie
i was not the star
not even the co-star
actually i was like the mole
on lincolns face on mount rushmore
you had to look very close
and the lighting had to be just right
to see me at all
but the meal was good
and the pay also
but i digress
this fellow sits across the table from me
and he has in tow his lady friend
she is not the same skin tone as him
she is considered to be in another racial group
whatever
but it is apparent he is treating her like a
part of his apparel
like see my hot car
see my hot phone
see my hot girlfriend
yeah right
this has happened a lot
i just dont quite get it
girlfriends are not apparel

i was watching the news this morning
as i am prone to do when
confined to the stationary bike
i see that the american lady is wanted
back in italy for another trial
yeah right
you dont go girl

actually the picture is not of my girlfriend
at all
it is a painting of a rendition of what
Ardipithecus ramidus
might look like
4.4 million years ago
the copyright is by J. Mathernes 2009
had you going there though
didnt i
you thought it was an
Australopithecus
and you were being
prejudiced

"The more we know of history, the less
shall we esteem the subjects of it; and to
 despise our species is the price we must
 too often pay for our knowledge of it." 
                                         Caleb C. Colton

got to go
the circus never ends
mr cayetano



No comments:

Post a Comment