Saturday, November 24, 2018

"Every great cause..."

may not get to post a photo with this blog....last time I was blocked from doing so...

so I'll make it short and sweet...

holiday movie review---"Snatched" with Brad Pitt
excellent movie...kind of violent and funny at the same time
good dialogue...but none from Mr. Pitt

Music review---guilty pleasure I am afraid
found a dollar DVD in the pawn shop
AC/DC Family Jewels
never listened to this band before
serious headbangers
I especially liked
"RIFF RAFF" from a 1978 video
i was called riff raff a lot in my youth
in this video this fellow in school hat, school
pants and school coat is standing in a speaker onstage
and playing his guitar   then he slides down and
BAM BAM BAM   the tune takes off and the adenaline
kicks in and it is memorable inguinal rush...
one of the best examples of the genre
this fellow mr Angus Young has been playing
rock on stage since he was nine years old
and now he is in his 60's
good show Angus

well no photo now as I timed out

got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment