Saturday, January 19, 2019

"No person ever looks at the world..."



                                                                                                                                                                                               

I don't mean to be braggadocios but I have recently moved into a rather elite
neighborhood...
we have, as many fashionable neighborhoods do these days, chickens living free
range...not many eggs yet however.
and a nice lake adjacent to the estate... Narrow Lake, I believe it is called
and I have a rare cactus...in my yard. 
Also (not pictured) I have  a flush toilet,
although it does not flush, but the bottom opens up when you put your foot on a 
lever near the floor. Very modern.
I do miss the wild which I usually inhabit but I am enjoying this temporary luxury.
Not to be braggadocios.  

"No person ever looks at the world with pristine eyes.
They see it edited by a definite set of customs and institutions
and ways of thinking."  Ruth Benedict

Professor Barbenfoulillis

go to 
go to the moon
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment