Friday, April 5, 2024

"He who establishes...


 So I got information concerning this blog...it seems my reader numbers went way up...like to 12...but I am not sure if 12 people read it one time..or one person read it 12 times or three people read it four times or two people read it six times or six people read It two times or just what the situation is except I am obviously on The right track...so I studied a lot of people's online content and decided I needed merch...as I heard it called...now when I go to thrift stores and swap meets i see lots of what was once so called merch that now is destined to be landfill...I am going to offer biodegradable merch that has been around for a while and is likely to be around for a while longer

"He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows his reason is weak." Montaigne






No comments:

Post a Comment