Tuesday, December 20, 2011

“I am in point of fact,...

 

penis
needed to get that out

awoke after an uneventful nights sleep
except for bishop mike telling me to get out
i will appeal to the pope of course
then off to “the job” 
   i am always welcomed with open arms
everywhere i go
small arms
some art-tillery
grenades such as that
 took an early lunch
signed out and
went to the storage

penis
i needed to get that out

where I picked up my laundry and went
to the launderette 
then to the thrift store next door while
laundry was washing

penis
I needed to get that out

one washer kaput
took an extra 29 minutes

read this bit of wisdom while waiting

“Every form of addiction is bad, no matter
whether the narcotic be alcohol or
morphine or idealism.”  Carl Jung

i am surrounded by addicts
set upon by addicts
hounded by addicts
of every stripe
i wonder why?
  
“ I attack and criticize people myself; I have
no right to expect lenience in return.” Christopher Hitchens

chris is on to something there

the advantage i have is that my views get out there
the disadvantage i have is…my views get out there


i had been thinking about many of the people 
i encounter daily
so many seem to be just trying to survive
struggling not to sink into despair
stressed all the time

and wondered if anyone who
is in a position to help 
has any idea that
people are not guilty of poverty

"...the structure of our brain...is incredibly influenced by our
surrounding. Under stress the brain begins to starve. It
stops creating new cells. The cells it already has retreat inward. 
The mind is disfigured."  Elizabeth Gould Prof. psychology
                                          Princeton University

“love can defeat that nameless terror.”  Edward Abby

 thanks ed
“I am in point of fact, a particularly haughty and exclusive person, of pre-Adamite ancestral descent. You will understand this when I tell you that I can trace my ancestry back to a protoplasmal primordial atomic globule.”

                                                         “Sir W. S. Gilbert
got to go
mr. cayetano



No comments:

Post a Comment