Tuesday, September 4, 2018

"The condition of all human ethics..."

got caught without my card reader so no photos with this blog...
was really surprised to get a message from the boss of blogs to
inquire as to my relationship to my blog...
been a long long time since I last wrote officially for this blog

but it seems that rather than have my writing purloined
I will stand up and defend my right to write...

been in a lot of places since the last blog with the brush rabbit
and the timbered out hill
I looked at that hill for years and figured i would hike up there
when the time came and lay down on the brush pile at the top and
offer myself up to the vultures...seemed like a good ending to me
but that hill is many a mile away now but the vulture population is
still with us...when the time comes

for now it is avoid the storms and enjoy the day..

"The condition of all human ethics can be summed up in
two sentences.  We ought to. But we don't."   Kurt Tucholsky

got to go for now
a photo or a video next ti
 soon I hope

r d lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment