Saturday, July 27, 2019

"New occasions teach new duties..."

                                               TRICKSTER COYOTE

decided to set up the game camera
mosquitoes were very numerous so
I was fast
next morning I looked at the memory card
and no new images
but the kitchen food scrap pile had been eaten
so I downloaded the internal memory in the camera
onto the SD card
and apparently the memory card did not record any images
but the camera was triggered
by this coyote
I guess the coyote may have wanted to remain anonymous
and detached the memory card
or
maybe I was in such a hurry I did not push it in
all the way
however this is the image I got but in 3 mega pixel
instead of the usual 20
I like to think the coyotes are going to be, as the
native Americans said
THE LAST ANIMALS ON EARTH

"New occasions teach new duties; time makes
                          ancient good uncouth;
They must upward still, and onward, who
             would keep abreast of Truth."
                                                 James Russel Lowell

John Hume Ross



No comments:

Post a Comment