Friday, August 9, 2019

"There is nothing harder..."


                                         box turtle and toad come to visit my campsite


had to rescue two raccoons this morning
caught in the dumpster
they found and ate my last pack of cookies
last night because I left them outside
with a bag of oatmeal
which they also ate
as well as my popcorn
that is the thing about raccoons
they eat anything they find
they even chewed on some of my teabags
but I still felt bad when I saw them in the
dumpster this morning
so I dragged a tree limb over and put it in
the dumpster and they climbed out

lots of strange folks show up at the campsite
cant figure out why so many weirdos show up

"There is nothing harder than the softness of indifference"
                                                          Juan Montalvo

saxatile

No comments:

Post a Comment