Thursday, June 5, 2014

"If I devote myself..."

                                  slime mold   our friend

are we having fun yet
sitting here in the lie bury
watching home movies
of sigmund freud
what does that tell you
about my life
sexual repression
every where i look
sunday was interesting
biking the bike trail
snatching cans and bottles
i see a plastic bag
i will pick it up with the grabber
the left hand works good
the front brake works good
the brain
not so much
i am laying crumbled
on the sidewalk
surrounded by cans and bottles
bruised and disgusted
but not stopped
i pick up my cans
and dignity
and the plastic bag
a more cautious and
bruised biker
saved by the helmet again

listening to the radio
pundit talking about
a few folks who have
the most money
what a novel idea
not really
you hear it ten times a day
occupy
occupy
please
that is not a solution
the solution is to
start a peoples bank
a peoples employment service
a peoples insurance company
it is all legal
and very possible
listen to ralph nader
he is still alive and kicking
he says there is no place for
pessimism
and we must get on
with changing the system

"If I devote myself to other pursuits
and contemplations, I must first see
at least, that I do not pursue them
sitting upon another man shoulders."
                            H.D. Thoreau

every day is a
circus
mr cayetano



No comments:

Post a Comment